Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Showers of Blessings

Today we were able to pick up a crib free from craigslist! We need to get a mattress for it but it is very pretty.

We also responded to an ad for "a few baby things, like blankets and a few articles of clothes" that they wanted out of their house. Boy was I surprised when he brought us 2.5 trash bags full of clothes, a trash bag full of swaddle blankets, burp clothes, and towels, and a diaper box of "things they never got around to opening" which included toys and bath goods (still sealed)

I came home and went through to kind of see what we had. Lots and lots of baby girl clothes!!
I started a load of it in the washer, separated the few (like 5) pieces of clothes that had small stains. They have VERY good taste in clothing, lots of pink and ruffles.

After all this we made a quick stop too pick up milk, and of course my hubby was there so we didn't just get milk lol. I was able to get 10 things of cereal for around $0.89 a box (after rebate)
We ended up spending $17 total for about $80 worth of groceries!!

I feel today has been a very good day! Now to clean and work on some aprons!

**Still praying the rest of the tickets come for So You Think You Can Dance!!!!!!! I don't think I'll go if I have to go by myself!**

No comments: